Sunday 23 October 2016

Vampire Sphere Side Chap



I gathered the raw from different sources, so the quality is quite bad. But you can still read it. 
If anyone has experience of cleaning and typesetting, please email at  mysticcrescentscans@gmail.com 
In the upcoming weeks, I'll be very busy, so I won't have time to do cleaning and typesetting anymore. The chapter release may be delayed, but if I find anyone who can do cleaning and typesetting well, the update may be a bit improving. I can't guarantee, though. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chapters and I can understand of you being busy. Since we all get busy at times but anyways I would wait for the next chapters patiently for Vampire sphere along with the other manhuas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone want to see high quality vietnamesse scans of side story Vampire Sphere - here you go!

    http://truyentranh.site/huyet-toc-cam-vuc-ngoai-truyen/

    Beautiful fan arts ♡. Fan Le Lao x Zhao Yan. If you want to see hot scenes of this two - click chapter 8. I'm waiting for translate rest of the side stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THX for side chapters:) I`m looking forward for next chapters.

    ReplyDelete